The Jetsons Main Theme

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Arts & Photography

The Jetsons Main Theme Details

Digital Sheet Music of The Jetsons Main ThemeComposed by: Hoyt Curtin;Joseph Barbera;William HannaArranged by: Dan CoatesFrom the show(s): The Jetsons

Reviews

I have been taking piano lessons since I was 9 in 4th grade, and I had the talent of my Mother! Some of my classmates at recitals loved playing Hanna Barbara pieces, and I was thinking that maybe I should play one! So in my Freshman Year of high school, my piano teacher wanted me to play my first Hanna Barbara theme, and I picked "The Smurfs"! I played it beautifully and never missed a note, but that made me want to learn more of my favorite childhood theme songs! That is why now, in my Junior Year of college, I am able to download another childhood favorite, "The Jetsons"!! Amazon, please find some more official Hanna Barbara pieces for everyone to play!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel