Dan Coates Popular Wedding Music for the Advanced Player

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Dan Coates Popular Wedding Music for the Advanced Player Details

This beautiful collection of more than 30 popular wedding songs is ideal for the pianist who plays for wedding services or receptions. It contains wedding and love songs that are appropriate for the wedding ceremony or general use. Songs include: Amazed * Angel Eyes * Ave Maria (Franz Schubert) * Bridal Chorus * Could I Have This Dance? * Endless Love * From This Moment On * I Swear * Over the Rainbow * Pachelbel Canon in D * The Prayer * True Love * Somewhere Out There * Valentine * Wedding March (Felix Mendelssohn) * With You in Mind * You Needed Me * and more.

Reviews

I bought this book to play at a 50th wedding anniversary and loved many of the arrangements in it. I have to say that I did not use all the music in it as I supplemented with classical as well as religious pieces, but I very much enjoyed the arrangements for the Pachebel "Canon in D" and also "The Prayer."I also enjoyed improvising and playing around with the melodies in the pieces. It is marketed as an advanced book; I would say that if you can play Beethoven, Tchaikovsky or Chopin , these pieces would not be a problem. They are definitely not as difficult as the complete Pathetique Sonata by Beethoven or the Pour Le Piano suite by Debussy , for example :)The Wedding March and also the Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin in the book are not the full , original pieces. I played the full, unabridged Wedding March from another source.I would also like to add that some arrangements like "Everything I do, I do it for you" are nice but not the complete version. There are many nice songs in it and that is why I give it 4 stars. As a pianist, you can always listen to the full songs on Youtube and then improvise with the pieces in the book too.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel